This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] cloudabi-toolchain, cloudab-binutils-*
- From: Tony Kelman <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:24:55 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] cloudabi-toolchain, cloudab-binutils-*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABbCQwuQnhTWK5M-EgP1vhPBckJ37RrEfYC90QgbHShcNZ5LRQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CABbCQwsknRhfrHSs337O7pVipJGsnj34d5eBK9RfqeZCNp5=vQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CABbCQwt1Wsq-sF6FrXVcOkGW1wZo0fp4w+SYomub1gB8UxgV7g at mail dot gmail dot com>
Maurice Bos <m-ou.se@...> writes:
> Is there anything I can/should do to push this forward?
Is this packaged in any mainstream linux distributions?
How long does it take to build from source, could you
give build from source instructions to potential users?
AFAIK the only packaged cross compiler in cygwin right
now is for the mingw-w64 hosts.