This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:16:46 -0400
- Subject: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm trying to build unison 2.48.3, which worked fine the last time I tried
it, in June 2015. Today the build fails, with "flexdll error: cannot
>>> Compiling unison2.48-2.48.3-2.x86_64
ocamlc -o mkProjectInfo unix.cma str.cma mkProjectInfo.ml
File "mkProjectInfo.ml", line 1:
Error: Error on dynamically loaded library:
/usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs/dllunix.so: flexdll error: cannot relocate
RELOC_REL32, target is too far: 0xfffffffc0f997112 0xf997112
I ran /bin/rebaseall and tried again, with the same result.
Does anyone know the solution?