This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (ping: Yaakov, Damien)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 22:16:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (ping: Yaakov, Damien)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <da9ihbhqq10li34euc21httcri45rgq28i at 4ax dot com> <h1hvhblmsho84o6ofuetks19agfo3u9ro4 at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman writes:
>> I'm trying to build unison 2.48.3, which worked fine the last time I tried
>> it, in June 2015. Today the build fails, with "flexdll error: cannot
>> >>> Compiling unison2.48-2.48.3-2.x86_64
>> ocamlc -o mkProjectInfo unix.cma str.cma mkProjectInfo.ml
>> File "mkProjectInfo.ml", line 1:
>> Error: Error on dynamically loaded library:
>> /usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs/dllunix.so: flexdll error: cannot relocate
>> RELOC_REL32, target is too far: 0xfffffffc0f997112 0xf997112
>> I ran /bin/rebaseall and tried again, with the same result.
> This is still unresolved. I can't build unison-2.48.3 on any of my Cygwin
> hosts. It worked a year ago; now it doesn't. Can you help?
Well, check where the library you've just compiled has been based to.
You can change the image-base of the compiles, see:
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: