This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (ping: Yaakov, Damien)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:13:30 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (ping: Yaakov, Damien)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <da9ihbhqq10li34euc21httcri45rgq28i at 4ax dot com> <h1hvhblmsho84o6ofuetks19agfo3u9ro4 at 4ax dot com> <h1hvhblmsho84o6ofuetks19agfo3u9ro4-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87d1pcp1m6 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <p601ibd449l7qe7euo3u2uvbqjops166ir at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman <schulman.andrew@...> writes:
> I'm not sure if you meant that as diagnosis or solution. It doesn't seem
> solution. Changing the image base of my compiles seems like an extraordinary
> measure. Unison has always built just fine OOTB before.
Well, then just manually rebase unixdll.so (whatever that is for) to some
address that doesn't produce that error (and is not currently used in your
process map). THat would at least get you over the hump of the build not