This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] terminator 0.96 (from Cygwin Ports)
- From: Mike DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 11:06:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] terminator 0.96 (from Cygwin Ports)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMKht8ijUGbk3Fk++ZKDJHOsrHhTbQPVh6pE57u7DavUmJgb=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <91e37111-aa0e-b858-9f35-82f090416d0e at gmail dot com>
OK, I'll put the .cygport file on GitHub and try out 0.98.
On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Marco Atzeri <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 01/05/2016 15:38, Mike DePaulo wrote:
>> This package is currently in Cygwin ports, as well as major distros
>> like Fedora & Debian.
>> There is a new 0.98 upstream release, but I figured I would bring 0.96
>> over from Cygwin Ports before I update it.
> It should be better to go directly to 0.98, if it works.