This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] terminator 0.98 (0.96 is in Cygwin Ports)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 09:13:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] terminator 0.98 (0.96 is in Cygwin Ports)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMKht8h2_FccazmXV3+50DaSNxZmkrKjC6yC5sc-XLeSj3RMFA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-05-01 15:14, Mike DePaulo wrote:
This package is currently in Cygwin Ports at version 0.96-2, as well
as in major distros
like Fedora & Debian.
This is the newest release, 0.98. I originally had an ITP discussion
for 0.96-2. I tested it and did not see any regressions.
category: GNOME Shells
requires: bash python python-configobj python-dbus python-gconf2
python-gnome2 python-gobject python-gtk2.0 python-pynotify python-vte
python-configobj needs to be ITP'd first, otherwise this looks good.