This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITP] python-configobj 5.0.6 (4.7.2 is in Cygwin Ports)
- From: Mike DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 09:15:15 -0400
- Subject: [ITP] python-configobj 5.0.6 (4.7.2 is in Cygwin Ports)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This package is currently in Cygwin Ports at version 4.7.2-2, as well
as in major distros like Fedora & Debian.
The 5.0.x series has a new upstream. They also removed the PKG-INFO file.
It is a dependency of package terminator, which is currently in an ITP
state from Cygwin Ports also.
requires: python python-six
sdesc: "Python module for handling config files"
ldesc: "ConfigObj is a simple but powerful config file reader and writer:
an ini file round tripper. Its main feature is that it is very easy to use,
with a straightforward programmer's interface and a simple syntax for config