This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] w3m
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 15:56:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] w3m
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55cd61f1-7ba4-4cca-5289-419b3d2d408b at cygwin dot com>
On 2016-05-04 23:29, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Fedora has a number of patches for w3m, some of which are security
related. Would you be able to update w3m soon? Please feel free to use
Bob has put his packages (libgc and w3m) up for adoption if anyone is
interested. In the meantime, I have uploaded a -3 release (after
discovering there was a mismatch between x86 and x86_64) with these patches.