This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Dedup x86/x86_64 --> noarch
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 18:44:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: Dedup x86/x86_64 --> noarch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87zistg99v dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <571B539D dot 4050304 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <87r3dwo1aj dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <d8548bf6-88cb-ff2f-86b0-70364ddd9d33 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
Jon Turney writes:
> I've deployed an updated calm, and moved perl-Test-Base to noarch.
> From my brief testing, setup handles this layout with no problems. I
> also checked that noarch files in a download package directory shared
> between x86 and x86_64 setup works as expected.
> Uploads to noarch should also now be accepted, although cygport needs
> teaching how to do that.
> Thanks for the list. I'll look at moving more stuff if no problems appear.
If you want to test something with a bit more exposure, move
_autorebase. It is actually a "real" cygport noarch package that just
gets duplicated on upload currently.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: