This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] python-configobj 5.0.6 (4.7.2 is in Cygwin Ports)
- From: Mike DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 20:17:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] python-configobj 5.0.6 (4.7.2 is in Cygwin Ports)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMKht8h8ifpKUo5a2=YvPYsN4p+XC1VKU14kFoHfDo+B=eRB8A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Mike DePaulo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This package is currently in Cygwin Ports at version 4.7.2-2, as well
> as in major distros like Fedora & Debian.
> The 5.0.x series has a new upstream. They also removed the PKG-INFO file.
> It is a dependency of package terminator, which is currently in an ITP
> state from Cygwin Ports also.
> category: Python
> requires: python python-six
> sdesc: "Python module for handling config files"
> ldesc: "ConfigObj is a simple but powerful config file reader and writer:
> an ini file round tripper. Its main feature is that it is very easy to use,
> with a straightforward programmer's interface and a simple syntax for config