This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 01:17:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <ba09f83c-c222-3d51-29d0-69e370113fad at gmail dot com>
On 2016-05-11 00:07, Marco Atzeri wrote:
So at this stage not the documentation subpackages, but only if all
subpackages are in this category. correct ?
At this time we are only considering those where all subpackages are
noarch, i.e. ARCH=noarch is (or will be) defined.
Not so sure if this case fit in your request;
all the language files for tesseract
that are in the same tree of tesseract-ocr but
they have independent minimalist setup.hint hand made.
I don't understand, they don't have any external-source: nor a -src
package, so how are they built?