This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 17:26:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <ba09f83c-c222-3d51-29d0-69e370113fad at gmail dot com> <170e1dbc-dc99-bfe1-ab6e-6307a58a19af at cygwin dot com>
On 11/05/16 07:17, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-05-11 00:07, Marco Atzeri wrote:
So at this stage not the documentation subpackages, but only if all
subpackages are in this category. correct ?
At this time we are only considering those where all subpackages are
noarch, i.e. ARCH=noarch is (or will be) defined.
Is it worth making libpoco-doc a separate package? It might be cleaner
that way, as the documentation and source code are in different tarballs