This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] python-configobj 5.0.6 (4.7.2 is in Cygwin Ports)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 20:50:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] python-configobj 5.0.6 (4.7.2 is in Cygwin Ports)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMKht8h8ifpKUo5a2=YvPYsN4p+XC1VKU14kFoHfDo+B=eRB8A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-05-06 08:15, Mike DePaulo wrote:
This package is currently in Cygwin Ports at version 4.7.2-2, as well
as in major distros like Fedora & Debian.
The 5.0.x series has a new upstream. They also removed the PKG-INFO file.
The sources on PyPI -- which you get if you drop SRC_URI -- still have it.
Besides that, please add ARCH=noarch to the .cygport so this is uploaded
correctly with cygport 0.22.0, then its GTG.
BTW, it would be great if you would maintain python3-configobj as well;
just change NAME and inherit python3-distutils instead.