This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 17:23:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: perl-PAR-Packer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <460a04ee-7734-584a-213f-cc1634956c11 at cornell dot edu>
On 2016-05-11 17:40, Ken Brown wrote:
I needed the latest version of perl-PAR-Packer, so I built it and
discovered that I needed the attached patch. It just adds back a line
that was present prior to version 1.030. The build fails with
"undefined reference to `__stack_chk_fail'" without that line.
I'm not suggesting that you need to update perl-PAR-Packer, just trying
to save you some time when you do update it.
Okay, thanks for the heads-up!