This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITP] python3-configobj 5.0.6
- From: Mike DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 08:20:14 -0400
- Subject: [ITP] python3-configobj 5.0.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is the Python 3 complement to the Python 2 package of
python-configobj, which I uploaded last night.
sdesc: "Python module for handling config files"
ldesc: "ConfigObj is a simple but powerful config file reader and writer:
an ini file round tripper. Its main feature is that it is very easy to use,
with a straightforward programmer's interface and a simple syntax for config