This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] splitting documentation
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 16:16:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] splitting documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <d3964cef-fd56-3481-5e3d-c810f19ff998 at gmail dot com> <c655829d-d520-486f-66f7-a546ea819751 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <bf4f9942-05de-7c72-9de9-4d9cbdc4d1e3 at gmail dot com> <4665982e-406e-e67d-9f40-54ea127c954d at dronecode dot org dot uk>
On 23/05/2016 15:59, Jon Turney wrote:
On 20/05/2016 16:10, Marco Atzeri wrote:
moving back to apps.
Sorry about that.
I'll get the hang of this email thing eventually.
The packages with no source package are currently
R_autorebase Marco Atzeri
base-cygwin Corinna Vinschen
chere Dave Kilroy
cygcheck-dep Mikhail Usenko
There's gcc4-core and gcc4-g++ as well.
I was not counting the Obsolete ones.
plus all the
tesseract-ocr-<language> that are mine.
Yes, I know we currently have a few packages which are hand-made, with
no source, but I don't think we should create any more.
I think we need to differentiate between building from source
and just packing data.
However it is not a urgent discussion except if "calm" rejects a new upload.