This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fish curr and prev are reversed
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 04:32:40 -0400
- Subject: fish curr and prev are reversed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
RIght now for fish, version 2.3b1-1 is current and 2.3.0-1 is prev. This is the
opposite of what I intended. I expected 2.3b1 to sort before 2.3.0.
AFAIK the last setup.hint that I uploaded didn't include curr: or prev: lines,
so this looks to be what calm decided to do. Can someone please fix it?