This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:03:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1ugqkbhbvdrlgfrf94m02p11ko5op8fbna at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman <schulman.andrew@...> writes:
> AFAIK the last setup.hint that I uploaded didn't include curr: or prev: lines,
> so this looks to be what calm decided to do. Can someone please fix it?
Just add the curr: and prev: lines to setup.hint and upload that new file
(for both the main package and the debuginfo directory).