This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 10:46:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1ugqkbhbvdrlgfrf94m02p11ko5op8fbna at 4ax dot com> <20160531091138 dot GA24015 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@...> writes:
> I added
> prev: 2.3.0-1
> curr: 2.3b1-1
> to all setup.hint files.
That's what calm already does (it sees 2.3b1 like 2.3.1, IIRC). Andrew
wanted the beta version (2.3b1) to be previous to the release (2.3.0).