This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:05:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1ugqkbhbvdrlgfrf94m02p11ko5op8fbna at 4ax dot com>
On 31/05/2016 09:32, Andrew Schulman wrote:
RIght now for fish, version 2.3b1-1 is current and 2.3.0-1 is prev. This is the
opposite of what I intended. I expected 2.3b1 to sort before 2.3.0.
AFAIK the last setup.hint that I uploaded didn't include curr: or prev: lines,
so this looks to be what calm decided to do. Can someone please fix it?
The sort order is now documented at 
See also the discussion at
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer