This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:08:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1ugqkbhbvdrlgfrf94m02p11ko5op8fbna at 4ax dot com> <20160531095409 dot GF24015 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 31/05/2016 10:54, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On May 31 04:32, Andrew Schulman wrote:
RIght now for fish, version 2.3b1-1 is current and 2.3.0-1 is prev. This is the
opposite of what I intended. I expected 2.3b1 to sort before 2.3.0.
AFAIK the last setup.hint that I uploaded didn't include curr: or prev: lines,
so this looks to be what calm decided to do. Can someone please fix it?
Did you see the calm warning? For some reason the 64 bit version is
missing debuginfo packages later than 2.2.0-3.
Unfortunately, because this is an error in the state of the release
area, and not with an upload, calm isn't smart enough to known which
package maintainer to tell about this.
ERROR: package 'fish-debuginfo' stability 'curr' selects non-existent version '2.3b1-1'
ERROR: package 'fish-debuginfo' stability 'prev' selects non-existent version '2.3.0-1'
ERROR: existing x86_64 package set has errors