This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 08:13:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1ugqkbhbvdrlgfrf94m02p11ko5op8fbna at 4ax dot com> <20160531091138 dot GA24015 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20160531T124421-830 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20160531T124421-830-eS7Uydv5nfjZ+VzJOa5vwg at public dot gmane dot org> <20160531105108 dot GD11431 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On May 31 10:46, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@...> writes:
> > > I added
> > >
> > > prev: 2.3.0-1
> > > curr: 2.3b1-1
> > >
> > > to all setup.hint files.
> > That's what calm already does (it sees 2.3b1 like 2.3.1, IIRC). Andrew
> > wanted the beta version (2.3b1) to be previous to the release (2.3.0).
> My reading skills... sigh. I fixed that on sware (the fish-debuginfo
> problem on 64 bit still persists of course).
All correct, thank you. Not sure what happened with fish-debuginfo, but I'll