Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

Herbert Stocker wrote:
Maybe somebody wants to use WinFSP for Windows programs and Dokan for
Cygwin programs. There should be some user setting for the case both
are installed. Maybe some cygfuse-admin command could do the job.

This kind of flexibility would be nice. We can of course only control the Cygwin environment though. As a first cut I've implemented an environment variable CYGFUSE that can be set to either "WinFSP" or "Dokany" (any case allowed) to select which FUSE DLL to load at runtime.
Thanks,

..mark