Re: Fwd: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Chris Sutcliffe

On 18 November 2016 at 12:18, Jon Turney wrote:
> On 18/11/2016 16:47, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>>
>> I've uploaded a new mksh build using the recently released cygport (v
>> 0.23) and it seems like something isn't playing nice with the "upload"
>> command and calm:
>>
> [...]
>>

>> Did I miss something in terms of a needed update to the mksh.cygport file?
>

> You should have received the previous mail which indicates the reason the
> upload was rejected.

There was a .stackdump file that snuck in the x86_64 mksh release
directory, which calm complained about, but I wasn't aware that it
halted the upload process, and I was confused as to calm stopping the
x86 release as well.  I've since gone back and removed the .stackdump
file and I've added a !ready file to both the x86_64 and x86 release
directories, so hopefully things are correct now.

Thanks,

Chris