This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] mdp 1.0.9
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: Michael Göhler <visit-Lv9AfDF/owSzQB+pC5nmwQ at public dot gmane dot org>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:26:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ITP] mdp 1.0.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0A8E96FC-775F-4EF8-B858-8FD4BBA8A3C8@nixhub.de>
On 30/12/2016 16:11, Michael Göhler wrote:
i’ve packaged mdp and would like to become the package maintainer for it.
mdp is available at https://github.com/visit1985/mdp under GPLv3.
Currently it is included in:
* Arch Linux: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mdp-git/
* Debian: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mdp-src
* FreeBSD: http://www.freshports.org/misc/mdp
* OS-X: http://brewformulas.org/Mdp
* Slackware: http://slackbuilds.org/apps/mdp/
* Ubuntu: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mdp-src
Thanks for this.
It seems that these packages install mdp.exe into /usr/local/bin/.
per , this is not correct.
I guess you need to investigate supplying the correct value of PREFIX to
Apart from that, looks good to me.