This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: network installation failed, new diagnostics
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:01:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: network installation failed, new diagnostics
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Wolff writes:
> Concerning https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2016-07/msg00021.html,
> I have some new insights; first, I tried with a range of older
> versions of setup.exe (from the cygwin time machine) but all failed,
> so its not a regression as I had speculated.
Your user mounts are not present in the elevated shell, thanks to how
UAC sets you up.
> After fixing the mount:
> net use L: '\\126.96.36.199\Labormaterial'
It*s usually easier to create a temporary drive letter by using
which is for whatever reason the only way to change into a UNC path in
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2: