This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH cygport] Use compressed empty archives for empty packages
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:11:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH cygport] Use compressed empty archives for empty packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2016-06-26 07:26, Jon Turney wrote:
Using a compressed empty file instead of a compressed archive means these
files need to be treated specially throughout the entire package pipeline.
I suppose you have tested this with calm, so I pushed it to master.