This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] libidn - locale specific error in test suite
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:42:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] libidn - locale specific error in test suite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <vriveg41zy3p.fsf@VZELL-LAP.de.oracle.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2017-01-03 04:53, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Just tried packaging libidn-1.33 and found a locale specific error in
the test suite (Which was working fine with my latest build). When
running under strace I get:
Since the bug discovered by this test is unrelated to libidn itself,
there should be no need to hold back the libidn release therefor.