This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: potrace headers and libraries
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:25:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: potrace headers and libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20170314203651.GA2356@piccolo>
On 3/14/2017 4:36 PM, Jari Aalto wrote:
On 2017-03-14 12:40, Ken Brown wrote:
| Your build of potrace lacks the headers and libraries that would normally be
| provided by libpotrace0 and libpotrace-devel packages. Would you be willing
| to add these? (You need to pass --with-libpotrace to the configure script.)
| For your convenience, I'm attaching a cygport file that does this.
Would you be interested in taking over? It's yours if you want.
Sure, I can do that. I'll send an ITA in a separate email.