Re: [ITP] DocBook 5 + tools

Ok, I updated the files and uploaded them on the server.
1) License added
2) doc und xml files are now separated

category: Text
requires: perl
sdesc: "DocBook XML 5.0 distribution"
ldesc: "DocBook is a schema (available in several languages including RELAX NG, SGML and XML DTDs, and W3C XML Schema)
maintained by the DocBook Technical Committee of OASIS. It is particularly well suited to books and papers about
computer hardware and software (though it is by no means limited to these applications)."

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=docbook5-xml

Packages:
https://virtualheadcrash.net/cygwin/x86/docbook-5.0/docbook-5-5.0-1.hint
https://virtualheadcrash.net/cygwin/x86/docbook-5.0/docbook-5-5.0-1.tar.xz