This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: noarching source packages
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 16:05:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: noarching source packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <87wpa54u0a.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <87lgqg73kr.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
On 5/1/2017 3:57 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
But the real problem is that besides our own stuff some upstream sources
Last I looked, it was texlive.
This might go back to the time when biber was distributed as a packed
perl archive on x86 but not x86_64. But it hasn't been the case for a