This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Neko package
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Andy Li <andy at onthewings dot net>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 15:08:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Neko package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAM-5HMtR3ysOrFgo3f+o5UD6M9HsnS1Hv72EvJd5+oaspoLhSg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAM-5HMv3qBsEoX_AO8hoMsOvr0ODLgCXzb-YYv-Svrz_Ea=TYQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 30/04/2017 18:51, Andy Li wrote:
Let me know if there is any remaining issue.
Looks ok to me. I added neko to your package list.
# cygport cannot auto detect these, since the ndll files are not
# named with .dll.
If these really are just .dll by another name, you might want to explore
patching cygport to teach it that (it already has to deal with some
other non-standard extensions for DLLS)