This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] extractpdfmark 1.0.2
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Masamichi Hosoda <trueroad at trueroad dot jp>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 15:08:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] extractpdfmark 1.0.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 30/04/2017 11:31, Masamichi Hosoda wrote:
Extract PDFmark can extract page mode and named destinations
as PDFmark from PDF.
By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved them.
DEPEND is for declaring build dependencies. This should include
runtime dependencies which aren't autodetected should be declared in
ldesc: "Extract PDFmark is able to extract page mode
and named destinations as PDFmark from PDF.
By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved them."
The last sentence is a bit unclear to me. What is the referent of the