This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Neko package
- From: Andy Li <andy at onthewings dot net>
- To: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 01:43:15 +0800
- Subject: Re: Neko package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAM-5HMtR3ysOrFgo3f+o5UD6M9HsnS1Hv72EvJd5+oaspoLhSg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAM-5HMv3qBsEoX_AO8hoMsOvr0ODLgCXzb-YYv-Svrz_Ea=TYQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Looks ok to me. I added neko to your package list.
Thanks! I will upload the package soon!
>> # cygport cannot auto detect these, since the ndll files are not
>> # named with .dll.
> If these really are just .dll by another name, you might want to explore
> patching cygport to teach it that (it already has to deal with some other
> non-standard extensions for DLLS)
Good idea! I will look into it.