Re: Two new TeX Live collections

On 2017-05-05 10:17, Ken Brown wrote:
One question (probably for Jon or Yaakov): Once I upload the new
texlive-collection-mathscience{,-doc} packages, the files for the
obsolete ones will appear in subdirectories of these.  But the previous
versions of the now obsolete packages will still appear in top-level
directories texlive-collection-mathextra, and so on.  Can calm handle
this, or will there have to be some manual rearrangement of the
directories?

Such cases have to be handled manually, which I just did for you.

--
Yaakov