This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Making a package obsolete
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 17:02:56 -0400
- Subject: Making a package obsolete
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have a package that is going to become obsolete, but its contents will
be distributed among several other packages. So I can't handle this by
defining OBSOLETES in any one .cygport file. Is there a standard way to
deal with this using cygport, or should I just create the necessary
tarballs and .hint file manually?