This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Attn Maintainer] procps-ng
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:04:20 +0200
- Subject: [Attn Maintainer] procps-ng
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It appears that the procps command is missing the manpage, most likely
because Cygwin has its own manpage for ps and got updated more
recently. Can you please arrange for a manpage "procps" to coincide
with the command name so that the two files no longer collide?
Also, it appears that there's an upstream bug in top that shows the main
memory utilization numbers in % of total, but the unit is shown as "GB",
which can be very confusing...
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: