This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Haxe package
- From: Andy Li <andy at onthewings dot net>
- To: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:11:24 +0800
- Subject: Re: Haxe package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAM-5HMt+OJxsRo+kNZ=+cd5QAaq=mhb1ajGQUv1RqJWBLpR9aQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAM-5HMsWeiRH2nO7_Vhdy9Sn38n_z7mH2aqJUohdG=rk+nmuvQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Jon Turney <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fails to build for me, the first error is:
> make: *** No rule to make target 'libs/ilib/il.cmxa', needed by
> 'src/context/common.cmx'. Stop.
> I wonder if I'm missing some build-dep?
I've just double check and it still build fine on my machine...
I notice your build log contains "make: *** Waiting for unfinished
jobs....", does it mean `make` was run in parallel mode somehow?
The Haxe makefile doesn't support parallel build so I set
`MAKEOPTS="-f Makefile.win"` that removes the `-j` opt. Maybe there is
some other setting that caused a parallel build?