Re: [ITP] geomview 1.9.5

On 6/12/2017 3:26 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 6/12/2017 3:17 PM, Jon Turney wrote:
On 12/06/2017 18:51, Ken Brown wrote:
On 6/12/2017 1:05 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
geomview is in Debian:

  https://packages.debian.org/jessie/geomview

The cygport file and patches are attached.

I think DEPEND could also include zlib-devel.

I'm not sure the discussion of the issue with weak symbols is technically correct, but then I'm not quite sure exactly why it's not working :)

Apart from that, looks good.  I added this to your uploads.

Thanks. Maybe I'll raise the issue with weak symbols separately on the Cygwin list, since I would like to better understand what's going on.

I just tried to extract a self-contained STC with "#pragma weak" from the geomview sources, and I couldn't get it to fail. So I too am not sure why it's not working. I don't think this is worth worrying about. I'll just modify the comment.

Ken