This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] procps-ng
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 20:53:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] procps-ng
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87tw4bih5n.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> It appears that the procps command is missing the manpage, most likely
> because Cygwin has its own manpage for ps and got updated more
> recently. Can you please arrange for a manpage "procps" to coincide
> with the command name so that the two files no longer collide?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: