This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygport pull requests
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 15:01:49 -0400
- Subject: cygport pull requests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've opened two pull requests for cygport on github. No action has been taken on
them. One of them is a fairly trivial bug fix.
Are github pull requests a supported way of proposing changes to cygport? Or
should we post patches to cygwin-apps?