This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITA nasm
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:38:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: ITA nasm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJ1FpuNQK=HStD_kXMdhmLc9H5DpUxodyiYjepwMYGaVC4AtgQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 29/06/2017 17:22, Doug Henderson wrote:
I am willing to take over maintenance of the nasm package.
Info for current release:
# package name
are you planning to just align the x86 and x86_64 version ?
It is worth ?
# .hint generation
SUMMARY="The Netwide Assembler"
DESCRIPTION="NASM is a widespread, portable, very flexible and mature
assembler tool with support for many output formats licensed under the
2-clause BSD licence."
it misses the info about where to download the source
I plan to package 2.13.01-0 based on the latest upstream release.
better 2.13.01-1 as we are using "-0.x" for test pre-release when needed