This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnupg2 ?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:20:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: gnupg2 ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx02.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx02.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 133E1120EC
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 133E1120EC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2017-06-30 00:34, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 29/06/2017 08:27, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
In order to update gpgme, we need libassuan in the distribution, as
GnuPG 2 support is no longer optional. While I think we could get by
with just that (and allow it to fall back to 1.x support at runtime), it
did spur me to take another look at the gnupg2 stack. I don't know if
it's *perfect* but it seems to be generally working:
Any chance you could test this out and/or be interested in maintaining
some or all of it?
I am uploading all except gpa, that will follow later.
Great, thanks! Did you find anything else that needed changing in these