Re: Dr. Volker Zell's packages

On 9/28/2017 11:31 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Unfortunately, we haven't heard from Dr. Volker Zell in quite some time,
and a number of his packages are in need of updates or rebuilds.  I have
marked them ORPHANED in the maintainer list.  ITAs welcome.

One of those orphaned packages, texi2html, should probably just be removed from the distro. Development stopped in 2011, and the maintainers say that most users are better off switching to makeinfo/texi2any (part of the texinfo package).

en