Re: Dr. Volker Zell's packages

On 03/10/2017 17:00, Andrew Schulman wrote:
Unfortunately, we haven't heard from Dr. Volker Zell in quite some time,
and a number of his packages are in need of updates or rebuilds.  I have
marked them ORPHANED in the maintainer list.  ITAs welcome.

I use multitail so I can adopt it if the package is in good shape. I'll
take a look.

Maybe openldap.

Hi Andrew,
openldap-2.4.42 builds fine with the cygwin source packages
but it segfaults during test.

The slapd.1.log suggests the segfault is on the test client and not on the server.

Can you try to build just to double check that is not my
computer the problem ?

Regards
Marco