This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH setup 00/14] Use libsolv, solve all our problems... (WIP)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 07:18:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH setup 00/14] Use libsolv, solve all our problems... (WIP)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 9/29/2017 4:33 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
I'll resume my testing after I return.
I've just started testing (based on the current HEAD of topic/libsolv),
and so far everything looks good. My only suggestion is a cosmetic one.
Now that you've made "Test" a checkbox, independent of the radio
buttons "Keep/Current/Sync", users might be confused by the fact that
"Current" remains selected when "Test" is checked. In fact, the
"Current" button has a different meaning now than it used to have.
Maybe the "Current" label should be changed to "Best", in keeping with
its new meaning (and tooltip).