This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] ghostscript, ghostscript-fonts-std, ghostscript-fonts-other
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:38:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA] ghostscript, ghostscript-fonts-std, ghostscript-fonts-other
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 30/10/2017 19:43, Ken Brown wrote:
My cygport files and patch are attached. The two fonts packages
don't need updating, but their cygport files had to be updated, so I'm
attaching them for future reference.
In the case of ghostscript, the current version is 9.22, but it
doesn't work with preview-latex:
So I propose to start with 9.21 until that issue is resolved.
all 3 package are yours.
I think the last version of the standard fonts are here