This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH setup v4 6/6] Display area and location of official mirrors
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:17:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH setup v4 6/6] Display area and location of official mirrors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <ff235587-4c67-14f1-5395-fbe36388575a@SystematicSw.ab.ca> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <12db3e6b-cb75-4949-9d8e-ae6bb5d254fa@SystematicSw.ab.ca> <20171211083727.GA617@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-12-11 01:37, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Dec 10 22:06, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> On 2017-12-10 11:50, Ken Brown wrote:
>>> On 12/10/2017 1:40 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
>>>> On 2017-12-10 10:49, Ken Brown wrote:
>>>>> Mirrors from mirrors.lst have area and location info, which we now
>>>>> display and add to the sort key.
>>>> You didn't increase the list box width - are the hosts visible without scrolling?
>>> No, that was an oversight. I'll fix that locally and use it in future versions
>>> (or in the commit, if this version is accepted).
>> You could cherry pick my patch against res.rc as a start to tweak your layouts
>> and tests.
> Doesn't this thread belong to cygwin-apps?
Indeed - sorry I got our wires crossed from a cc - heading back.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada