Re: [ITP] cmark: CommonMark parsing and rendering library

On 21/01/2018 23:30, David Stacey wrote:
'cmark' is a prerequisite for the latest version of mkvtoolnix-gui. 'cmark' is found in most major distros - see https://pkgs.org/download/cmark

The library does not have a 'so' version. I've had a look to see how the major distros cope with this, and IMHO the most sensible is found in openSuse. The approach used there is to append the version number to the library package name. However, if anyone has a better way to cope with the lack of 'so' number then I'd be very interested.

Many thanks for taking a look,

Looks fine to me.

I added this to your uploads.