Moving on from Cygwin

Sadly, the time has come for me to step back from being a Cygwin package maintainer. I'm keen to take on a new project, and I need to free up some time in what is already a fairly hectic life! This has meant some difficult decisions about letting some things go in order to free up the time needed, and my work as a Cygwin package maintainer is one of the things I need to set aside.

So with immediate effect, all of my packages are available for adoption. All are (more or less) up-to-date. Corinna has asked that I stay on the list for a while to help any prospective maintainer in adopting one or more of my packages, so I will remain subscribed to 'cygwin' and 'cygwin-apps' for at least a fortnight.

I've been a Cygwin package maintainer for nearly six years, and I've learned a lot in my time here. Special thanks to Corinna for leading the programme, and to Yaakov for somehow managing to maintain a ridiculous number of packages. Cygwin has made a big difference to so many users over the years. I know the work done here is genuinely appreciated by the community, and I wish the programme every success in the future.

Dave.